Reviews (74)Love my new minis!! Wonderfully packaged!!
I received my order today. It arrived quick and was packed w/care. I enjoyed being a part of the show. I loved the variety of minis and her friendly demeanor. Thank you very much! Awesome! Cant wait to get back to a show!! Thank you for an awesome sale Love both items. They cleaned up to look like new!!! Love the mini!!! Wish I could of bought more but show ended. Thank you so much!!! Great items and a great seller! Absolutely in love with my bisque doll! Thank you for the treasures! Love my mini gargoyle. Tysm! Loving the vintage Goldinger silver plated swan and vintage Enesco table lighter and ashtray set! First time shopping this new seller and had a blast!! Tysm! Will definitely enjoy these shop again!! Great Packaging! Thank you! Love all my items. The little doll is pristine! love the little people the wire basket the bisque baby and just can't wait to put the little rat in the little plant above the cook stove and my outreach and recovery and see who finds Ratatouille first thank you can't wait to catch your next show Loved everything! Thank you!