Reviews (439)Fun seller! Happy with everything I’ve received!!! thank you so much....love these diamond paintings... As always, perfect! Thank you! got them today....these are great...thank you so much... love it...thank you so much... Excellent deals & great seller! Great deals and great products! Thank you!! Thanks for the awesome diamond art and the amazing giveaways! I always enjoy your shows! love all the diamond painting I get from skshipman, and fast shipping. Stunning prints!!!!! Quick shipping!!!!!! Love it all!!! Love it all so much!!!!!! Amazingly Beautiful Gem Paintings ! Great prices ! Fast and Secure shipping and a lovely host along with great followers ! 💯 Recommend you shop with SK ! Love it!!! So cute!!! Thank you!!! Thanks for my new canvases, can’t wait to do them! These prints are getting flattened immediately! I love love love them! Thank you so much!!! 🫶🏻 always great, fast shipping. thanks sweetie ⚘️⚘️⚘️ Great seller!!! Variety of projects at great prices! Recommend you check her out!!!