Reviews (2,478)LOVEEE everything, half of my wardrobe is Soroya They are so beautiful! I can’t wait to be a lil pirate around my house and the halter is HAWT! Your lives are always so fun and welcoming. The vibe is always incredible, thank you! Very sparkly and fast shipping I just don’t get tired of watching the seller. Her energy is amazing and the clothes is gorgeous!!! The seller is amazing and the clothes is wonderful, beautiful and out of this world!!! Exceptional shipping the show was on Wednesday and I got it today and they close Is Beautiful
The seller is amazing. Her energy and spirit are out of this world. Keep going. You are amazing.!!!! Soraya never misses with her pieces. Everything is truly 🥁… perfect for fall!! Packaging 10/10, shipping 10/10, seller 20/10 🤎 Everything was perfect as always, thank you to soraya for always finding the coolest pieces and giving accurate measurements🫶 I love my new pirate skirt Such an amazing givvy thank u!!🩷🩷🩷 Perfect like always super fast shipping Such fun pants. Now I can become the piñata I’ve always wanted to be. Ty for always bringing a variety of grail pieces. Soraya is playful but she never plays around 😏 Ty Hannah also for the fast shipping!! I gasped!!! So beautiful perfect everything is amazing I love the shows I love vibe I love it all!! Perfect 💓💓 Another beautiful package. I love everything every single time and I could die for it all!! Perfect 10/10 amazing ily 💗💘💓👏🏼 gagged per usual. i LOVEEEEEEE 💗 Soraya is a gem and the pieces are absolute grails. Beautiful dress. Pacakaged perfectly. Organized show. Will def shop with her again ! Sweetest seller ever!!! Happy to support the biz 💜💜💜 Everything shipped out quick and arrived in their perfect condition shown during the show! Accurate measurements as well. Thank you very much 😊