Reviews (101)fast shipping, Great givvys and show! not happy at all drawer a number on a wheel and and won a few more spots was just setting and hanging out and then all the sudden the stream ended didn't know what card I got for the number I had when package came in and the card I got wasn't even on the wall that he said was the card we where going for so will not be buying from him again shipping and package was good Sorry for the misunderstanding, Read show notes next time! thank you! I love it!!!!!!!! Card was sleeved and in a toploader. Fast shipping. card arrived undamaged. Card is amazing - thank you!
Great cards fast shipping great seller Packed with care and quickly, would definitely order again! Thank you 😊 Great show! Awesome seller, fast shipping, and everything was perfect. Thank you! Very happy my purchase. Great seller. got the slabs brother everything came out great thank u came super fast and protected well.