Reviews (72)Picked up a couple of coins I really like, they're great! Thank you, and please consider doing shows more often 😆 Awesome show. Glad I was in there. Silver at melt! Thank you so much! Put a perfectly good BU Silver round inside bubble wrap without a flip or in a holder and caused significant surface scratches. Making the item worth nothing more than melt. Was truly crushed. very helpful with finding the dates I was seeking, to fill spots in a book... great seller! gorgeous coin, amazing deal. will be following your shows for future purchases! packaged beatifully, thank you! Fantastic looking coin packaged securely and shipped fast. Really nice order! Everything was packaged well and arrived quickly. Thank you!! Very good packing and fast shipping. Wonderful show and great shipment
As shown. Secure safe packaging. Lightning fast shipping. Excellent quality value. Very happy with the item, as described and vey nicely packed. Thank you Perfect fur my collection... Vry happy with all.. thank u☺️☺️ Just as described and very fast shipping. Thanks. Fast shipping, coin looks great