Reviews (1,150)Such an awesome homemade item! Kathy is so talented and has beautiful items! Packaged well and fast shipment always! ♥️♥️♥️ Superc_ has awesome shows and fantastic stuff! Steve & Kathy are awesome sellers and it’s truly a delight to see their shows! I love my Beautiful crochet throw and the cutest dinosaur embroidery piece! Thank you so much they are perfect! 💜 Always a great show with Steve & Kathy! They have fantastic vintage items in every show! Love the woven rug, crochet blankets and the cutesy throws, and the handmade headbands 💕💕💕! Everything is perfect! 😍 Excellent shipping and shipped really fast! Thank you so much! Thank you so much. I enjoyed watching your show and thank you for the dime. I love it. Well wrapped and would buy again from Love my quilt! Thanks so much!! love my lamp. thank you so much!! ❤️ A+ seller and great shipper Love it! Thanks!
Y’all go follow and bookmark their shows! Beautiful bowl! Packaged very well! 🐓🐓 These churches made from vintage quilts are even more beautiful in person! You are so talented Kathy! ❤️❤️❤️ I can’t wait to gift these at Christmas time! I’ll definitely be coming back for more! Thank you! Even better in person!!! The best at shipping. Repeat customer! Loved all my items. Such cute wrapping!!!❤️ Loved how you wrapped them!!!❤️❤️❤️ Nice arrowheads and other items -enjoyed your show! Love catching your shows! All items are packaged very well for shipping and are exactly as expected!