Reviews (677)Such a fun Whatnot experience with a great Pokémon seller!Thanks for your continued support! We would love catching you on another live again :) Spending close to $70 on your break and not hitting is one thing but to then send a couple $1 cards in a regular envelope 2 weeks later with zero protection so cards were all bent is a joke. We pay for shipping as buyers. It should at least be properly packaged. Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. There are a few key points we would like to address,
1. Your order is shipped via bubble mail with tracking, you cannot ship any items with regular envelope if the $ amount of the order goes above $21
2. All items are securely packed and neatly secured within the bubble mail.
3. Upon further review your order isn’t even close to $70, did you by chance mistaken our another streamers package with ours? I got nothing interesting but all the process was fine! 🙌🏽 Great seller! Everything arrived quickly, was packaged well, and exactly as expected. Super smooth experience and would definitely buy from again! 💕Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it I spent alot of money on 4 spots got 2 cards which I wasn't thrilled about. Hello Coach, we apologize for not being able to pull the 3 spots you purchased in that break. Ty for the givvy ☺️ fast delivery and great condition 10/10 🎉 card came in near perfect condition. no scratches, slight roll in corner but easy to fix, and very timely. thank you.Thanks for joining us again John, look forward to having you in our shows in the coming future Amazing got here fast no damaged and actually got it
Thank you! All compliments to our packing team Like I got what I pulled in the wheel and my love the bird promo Thanks for joining us again! Hope we see you in our next break Thank you so much for the black star promo minty mint card 😸💕 arrived quickly and safely also nice card thank you for the givy mega darkai!!!Easy wins for the king :) This is the second time I’ve been ripped off on this lousy app. I bought a Zacian, a Popplio, and an Yveltal, but this moron sent me three Yveltals and two other cards that are absolute garbage—just junk. I sent photos so they could see for themselves. This is the last time I ever buy anything here; the worst part is that they protect these scumbag scammers. I want a solution without wasting my time or money, since this isn't my fault. I’m going to leave a review and post about this on Facebook and Instagram so people know to watch out.Hello!
1. You participated in a character break with rules clearly stated in show notes and mentioned numerous times throughout the show by host.
2. Somehow you not reading before spending is not your fault.
3. You reached out to us threatening for resolution or exposure, but somehow this post has already been made public. Please decide one or another, and please do not buy from us again TY. super fast shipping! Our packers are amazing :) Super fun stream with awesome prices and clean minty mint cards, drop by the show and shop! 😼🤩Thanks for dropping by! :) 🥹 such a fun stream and ahhh, adorable cards that have minty mint quality, super super fast ship and amazing secure packaging. Thank you 🥹😼🖤Glad the cards made it to where it’s meant to be My own fault. I hate breaks. Bought 8 spots and got 3 base cards a 1 ex for $57+. Rating them 5 because they did their job. My own fault for falling for it. card was bent and has wave card doing a u shape fast delivery cards were not damaged