Reviews (2,215)Ty for givy. Great surprise
always the best lingerie and sleep steals you can find! no more VS ever again!!! throw it away and get yall some cosaaaa tysm lydia beautiful as always just like you!!! <3 Absolutely fantastic seller! Everything was exactly as described, shipping was fast, and the whole experience was smooth from start to finish. You can tell this seller genuinely cares about their customers and takes pride in what they do. Great products, great prices, great communication, and an awesome stream atmosphere. I’ll definitely be back for more! Highly recommend checking this seller out — you won’t be disappointed! 🔥🙌 Very pretty, first Stanley ever. The cut of the design around edges seem off but like I said first one so maybe thats how they are! Such a pretty Nefertiti style bracelet for a giveaway you are so classy love your items.thank you So comfortable!! Love these Everything looks so much. better in person!! I cant wait to wear them all! so beautiful and I am a huge fan awesome seller with great vibes and amazing items! I won a follower’s giveaway from thelacelounge. It is a cute pair of fashion dangling earrings. It arrived in a very timely manner and was packed in a bubble wrap envelope.
Thank you so much!! thank you for the givvy. 💗 love all my Cosabella and Athleta! One of the best sellers on this app! Amazing Sellers & Awesome Human Beings. Just received my order and I’m thrilled with everything. Hosts are fabulous and I was pleasantly surprised how quickly it arrived. I’ve already ordered more. The chemise is beautiful. Fast delivery. Thank you so much beautiful Cosbella bras and underwear. Especially, the two giveaways I got!
Great show!!❤️❤️❤️ Beautiful eyes always perfectly packaged super fast delivery