Reviews (594)Popped in to buy some stuff and got a free gift card when I won a giveaway! Guy is always putting on a fun show and even includes my kids when I buy from him. We always get something fun! Glow in the dark tattoos and sun glasses for the kids! Thanks again! I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am! You are awesome my sweet friend! This piece will be very well loved! Thank you sooooooo very much! And thank you for the awesome goodies! 🥰 It is absolutely gorgeous Love this added to my collection Perfect for my cabinet! ☺️ thanks for the bag of forbidden black eyed peas would give 6 starts if available I loves him!!!! Best dog I have ever owned! Beautiful, quiet, doesn’t bite or poop on my floor! 🤣 seriously though, it is an amazing piece! Thank you so much my Murano king friend! 💚 Great experience
Packed very well
Nice chicken 🧡 Beautiful item excellent condition packaged well and shipped quickly. Thank you! Thank you so much! Item is beautiful and packed well Perfect! Super glowy❤️🔥❤️🔥 Packed perfectly, shipped quickly! Super beautiful pieces❤️🔥great experience! Will bid again!!!!! Everything is as described. Thank you! I am in love with all 3 of my new pieces and my freebie glowers are awesome to . Thank you for awesome packing awesome shows awesome new stuff . 10 ⭐️ “I wuv da tuwtle. It’s weally squishy.” Awesome seller for Uranium glass. A++++