Reviews (94)So gorgeous and packed perfectly ! Thank you !! Beautiful butter pats, delivered promptly and without any issues. Love the items I got! Thank you 😊 Really cute item. I'm happy with shipping , packaging and the item. So adorable all items were put to use!! One of the best quilts I’ve ever gotten my hands on. Thank you!!😊 She put things in too many boxes when they could’ve all been in one over stuffed I bought four things and they could’ve easily been put into one box but she put them in three separate boxes. They definitely need love but I have ideas. Thank you! Love all my items. Super cute, thank you! alot bigger than I thought, but great piece Very cute and packaged very well! thank you for packing them well Fast shipping. Arrived safe. The mug is much larger than I thought. Love it and my broom. Awesome pieces, wrapped incredibly well!! I love my butter pat!! Everything was packaged so well. I love watching Kelsey’s shows 🙌🏼 I love these!! Quick shipping and great packaging! Great items! Packaged well! We will be back for more shows! I’m so in love!!!! Thank you for packaging my beauty so well!! ❤️