Reviews (3,402)Great buying experience! The items were shipped quickly and packed really well. Everything arrived safely and exactly as expected. Very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again. Highly recommend! Great buying experience! The items were shipped quickly and packed really well. Everything arrived safely and exactly as expected. Very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again. Highly recommend! thank you everything is so nice! The best family to shop with and work with Packaged well! Thank you! Item securely packaged Thanks well packed and all items arrived in great shape. Highly recommend Thank you so much! Everything arrived in perfect condition! Beautiful! Thank you! I recieved my items today. Very happy😊 Favorite seller on whatnot! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 there was a little mixup but it was all the post office seller was amazing and put my mind at ease airing me my other box was there. Will definitely be buying from them again!!!!! arrived safe and sound. thank you Top five seller of mine indeed💕💕 I almost forgot to review yall!! The items I purchased are all bangers!!!! Your collection and eye for materials is amazing! I purchased my first pickle castor from an estate auction 1 week ago today! I would have never known what it was if I didn’t watch your show. Thank you. No one at the auction knew what it was either 😂🤣I got it for $5. Thank for the small lessons about vintage items and thank you for always having the bangers!!! Arrived perfectly! Thanks! Absolutely LOVE the nested owl!!!
Foiled are so cute 🥰
Thank you so much! Excellent items. Love them.