Reviews (3,326)Nice 50 foot waterproof dog tie out and a brown adjustable belt that will fit any size waist. Super cool make up box with LED lighted mirror. Bundled with an awesome Dachshund wallet, going to make a great Christmas gift. items say that they were picked up, but due to me being disabled I have had a difficult time going to pick up my items. so I gave a one star review. Amazing,thanks for givvy (unboxedchaos sticker) If this is the light bulbs. Should have been packaged better. I got it and one of the bulbs were broken. Just glad more wasn’t Really not sure it’s a Christmas present. If this is the watch I got from you. Thank you so much for being so kind. I love the show and will continue to follow. I always love my purchases. I'm always very happy with my purchases. I love your show❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ As always shipped fast and the giveaways are so fun! Great items! Never disappointed! love y'alls show!!! cant wait to purchase more goodies!!! timely arrival. Great purchases they sell garbage and do not test anything. buyer beware. even my fake flowers were broken in places. definitely do not risk any electronics!!!!!!! 👎 Love love watching Cam and Jordan! There products are awesome! They check everything and make sure you are getting the best! Very nice and honest people! thanks for the purse and the givi it was for my daughter's birthday she's 45 today I'm getting old. 😬 thanks again for the another givy. Awesome deal on a Vera Bradley backpack. Perfect shape. Thanks again guys. received.. I love it. thank you. this charging cord is incredible!!!! charges super fast! and pretty too. Love y'all ❣️ great givvy. light blue mesh ball cap. Gave to my friend and he absolutely loves it. He won't quit thanking me!!!