Reviews (1,445)Thank you for the beauties! I love your show so much; such a kind host w/ incredible, unique items. Packed w/ care and speedy ship! Thank you again! 💗 Utterly loved the item I received! I can’t wait to use my show pins in any and every way possible! Beautiful pieces thank you so very much!!!! I Loved everything!Packaged very well!!! gorgeous absolutely gorgeous, thank you So happy with all the wonderful pieces I got from vintagelex86. Well packaged and quick shipping too. Thank you Very happy with the hat pin. It was so securely packaged too. Thank you Nice seller great items thank you Loved all beautiful items, was so much fun!!! Thank you 😊 Outstanding Seller On WN🌟With a Wide Variety of Quality Unique Items.
Such an Overall Great Experience; Really Enjoyable Show/Auction, Packaging & Shipping Was Superb !
I Would Highly Recommend Following & Bookmarking This Seller !
Thank You Again
🏆🎖️🏆🎖️🏆🎖️ Love the earrings! Good quality and weight. Tysm ❣️ Beautiful pieces! Thank you! ❤️❤️ Beautiful jewelry! Excellent packaging! Kind seller!