Reviews (1,731)Yoink - yoinked me and I yoinked. Came with that high quality bubble wrap, ya know the kind. The kind with that great pop ya know??? Well it entertained my kid almost as much as I was entertained on the stream. Cards came faster than me, in better condition than my back. OH and with the classic Yoink surprise FREE in the box 😏 Yoink…I mean bid and find out for yourself! Minty & Crispy quality with fast shipping. One of the best streamers on whatnot Amazing order. Amazing cards in great condition. I literally ordered them 2 days ago and they are already here. fantastic cards, beautifully packaged, and super fast shipping! Great card!!! Great seller!!! I’d give it 10 stars if I could. Amazing cards at amazing deals! My man! Great, super fast shipping per usual. One of the best around
Yoink yanked me today…but I yoinked while he yanked. Yoink is the man always a great time in his stream!!!!! Yoink’s stream is like that scene from Avengers - where they all start popping out of nowhere to join Cap.
Just nonstop banger card after nonstop banger card coming out of nowhere - “Bangers Assemble!!” Great seller. Fast secure shipping.
Highly recommend, just watch out for any cats in stream If you yanked every time you yoinked would you still be a Yoink? Fast & safe packaging! Thank you Great seller? Fast and secure shipping Most streamers get 5* reviews because that’s what they deserve. Yoink gets 5* because that’s all he is allowed to get. I love when I yank yoink🔥 Packaged great ,great cards You should definitely stretch and hydrate before a Yoink stream. It’s a marathon and not a sprint. Takes his time to diligently show conditioning on cards. Tries to run 🔥🔥🔥 card after 🔥🔥🔥 card.
This stream is like a Maryland crab cake (THE best crab cakes!!) - all substance/no filler!! Card is Minty! Thank you!