Reviews (748)I absolutely love my entire purchase! Everything was beautiful, but the blue DKNY dress is definitely one of my favorites. 💙 The items were carefully packaged and so nicely organized. You can truly tell that care and attention to detail went into every part of my order. I’m very pleased with my purchase! ✨ This seller has the 🔥🔥. Fast shipping bomb prices. Love her Everything was perfect! Love all my items 💖💖 I will definitely be back and highly recommend this seller Love my jeans! Also , thank you for the little surprise gift! 🫶🏻 I’m in love. I don’t have to leave my home to shop. Everything was amazing and had that new smell to it. Thank you You got me looking rich Auntie over here😂 My order came in today and I am excited to try my jeans since I have lost a lot of weight ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing Judy Blues! Vibes are always on point! 🔥🔥 Everything perfect will buy again. See ya soon. Oh super fast shipping! She does again. All amazing pieces. Why shop anywhere else Amaaaazing sets! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Very happy with my items!! Love love love the giveys!!!!
💚🩷💚🩷💚 Loved Everything and shipping was super fast!!! Thanks 💞 Thank you for pointing out that the item ran small so I could order one size up. Most hosts just want to make a sale. And your attention to detail is amazing!! I love my little outfitter Zenana vest! Thanks to you…fits like a glove! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Amazing selection of Plus size clothing! What can I say?? All of the items I have received have been premium and clean!! Her vibe is always uplifting and she has never steered me wrong with sizes. Yes 🙌 loved everything!! TY 🍒💕🫶🏼 Fantastic seller! Fast shipping and nicely packaged! Thank you for my goodies! So glad I stumbled across your show 😊