Évaluations (8 352)Cards were not packaged well and some damaged in transit. Second bad experience with this seller. Won’t be back. Unfortunately, I did not receive the cards I won from this break. The package arrived opened/tampered with and contained a FasTrak transponder instead of the cards from my orders.
I contacted the seller, and they acknowledged that the package appeared to have been opened and directed me to file a claim with Whatnot/USPS.
I understand that the issue may have occurred during shipping, but after spending money on four separate spots, I did not receive the cards I won. I’m currently working with Whatnot to have the situation investigated and resolved. Unfortunately, I did not receive the cards I won from this break. The package arrived opened/tampered with and contained a FasTrak transponder instead of the cards from my orders.
I contacted the seller, and they acknowledged that the package appeared to have been opened and directed me to file a claim with Whatnot/USPS.
I understand that the issue may have occurred during shipping, but after spending money on four separate spots, I did not receive the cards I won. I’m currently working with Whatnot to have the situation investigated and resolved. Great purchase! I was very happy with pull. Shipped quick and arrived in great condition. Thank you! shipped fast and all cards were well protected! Always a fun time!! Thank you guys!! Great cards and fast shipping Great cards and fast shipping Speedy delivery, all cards in protective top loaders. Much appreciated. This is one of my fav stream and the dealer always has great cards & deals. Prices are more than fair and shipping is very fast and secure. Zero disappointment. Highly recommend. Some of the fastest shipping I’ve ever gotten on whatnot items packages perfectly recommend and will buy again