Évaluations (255)The damn ducks get me every time! Thanks guys 💚💚 Thank you boys 😉 I love them! Received my signed card from you too & it’s goin in the case! This box of stuff I received was off the charts! Thanks so much guys! Cards arrived in great condition. Fast shipping. I can’t say enough good things about these guys. Hang out, have fun and get great cards from them! Thanks guys! I feel like a thief, but I appreciate! This box that I just opened was AMAZING! Thanks guys! Always a great show with the best cards. My favorite show with the best Disney cards! Thank you! These guys are THE best to hang out with, BS, and buy cards from. I can’t wait for the podcast What can I say to express sufficient accolades?? I absolutely LOVE buying from 2guys! They are hilarious, endearing, engaging with the whole chat and just have a great vibe!!! Oh, and the best part: AMAZING cards! Absolutely stellar product and they ship so fast with extremely careful packaging. Pretty sure Godzilla could stomp on the package and the cards wouldn't be damaged! If y'all aren't buying here then you definitely are doing something wrong. My favorite show! They are hilarious and so much fun. Great cards! Thank you!! fuggin hilarious great cards great prices love these guys Card arrived in great condition. Fast shipping. Awesome show great streamers, always entertaining. Thanks for the great deals! Always fun with these guys and great deals on cards! Thank you for my givvy gift! 2guys breaks are so much fun! I’ll try to catch every show that I can! It’s a blast hanging out with 2 guys and I picked up some killer deals! A+++++++,great packageing,will buy again