Évaluations (3 386)Q is so awesome! Her shows are full of amazing items, entertainment and welcoming energy. She always has a variety of items, ships fast, and is a joy to watch. Fair warning, her shows will keep you coming back for more! 💚💚💚 Great seller! ⭐️ Friendly, so funny 😁 and everything arrived safely and as described. Would definitely buy from here again! ❤️ Always amazing items. I enjoy the whole experience. Great items at a great price. I love my jackets! Amazing seller shop with confidence wow I stumbled into this auction early one morning and I was thrilled with all the things in my size that there were. got to say I bought quite a bit. I think I will come back to the seller's auctions. thanks a lot! Love everything 🫶🏼🌻. Thank you for the amazing deals Q! 100000/10 as always I absolutely love this pullover! Always quality items at great prices by the Hostess with the mostest! I highly recommend following and bookmarking this seller, she’s fantastic! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Always great products & great time in their shows. If you haven’t been to a show you are missing out. When the message is what you needed! Great show, fast shipping and a sprinkle of side eye in the best way! Amazing seller, quick ship and supporter of sellers in the app! Her shows are fun! 🙌🙌🙌🙌⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ the tiny human is going to love it. Great quality merchandise. Great quality and Thanks for supporting and boosting the community the way you do. 😍 Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Absolutely love my drinks! I will be back to shop when you get more!😊💕 Husband loves the color of his tie! Thanks for deal! Thank you! Love my hat….. fast shipping! 💕 Love these. They work great for glasses, iPads screens, phone screens & TV screens. Beautiful kaftans!! Thank you!