Évaluations (113)Another stellar transaction, thank you!! One of my favorite sellers on WN. Thanks! Awesome Seller. Great deals. 🔥
Oh I’ll be back 😊 Another fantastic lot from a fantastic seller! Very glad I found his stream. Great cards and he threw in some extras for my kids. Thanks! Great packaging
Great condition
Fast shipping Great seller! I’ll be back Absolutely AMAZING card lot, thank you!!! Thank you!! Great show, fast shipping, good prices!! His shows are a must see!! A+++++ great show!!!!! Excellent stream. Shipped out quickly and packaged well. Much appreciated. A+++++ great show!!!!! Excellent stream. Shipped out quickly and packaged well. Much appreciated. Great seller and one of the best shows I been in a while I’ll be back and thank you Fast shipping! Cards were in great shape! This is not your typical copy and paste review! If you’re not spending your money here you are missing out! Affordable and reliable! What an amazing lot of cards, will definitely be back for more! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ true gem of a seller! blessing us all more than we deserve with absolute heaters 🔥 🥵 from one of the craziest collections ive seen! Ships ⚡️ fast and very well protected 🔒 Appreciate you, sir. 🙏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great Seller!! Will buy from again! Best stream on the app. Awesome seller. One of the best on the Whatnot definitely check it out thank you so much A+++++ great show!!!!! Excellent stream. Shipped out quickly and packaged well. Much appreciated.