Évaluations (371)took them a week and a half just to drop off the package at the post officeI do apologize for the late drop off however, it was certainly not a week and a half. I tried to reach out to each buyer to let them know that it would be delayed a few days due to my child being admitted to the hospital several hours out of town. If I missed you personally i am sorry. I do appreciate your purchase and as you can see from other reviews, this is not a usual occurrence. Have a blessed day. Great stream. fast shipping. Great service! She was super sweet and looked for a specific card illustrator that Ive been collecting 🩷 Will definitely be buying from this shop again :3 Awesome cards, happy to support this shop. Thank you so much!! Thank you so much, my card came in wonderful condition and was shipped with love. So many cutie cards at a great price! I found so many I haven’t been able to find at all. 10/10 recommend One of my absolute fave cutie streams! You have the most unique cutie cards🫶🏼 I GOT MY PACKAGE 📦
SO SO HAPPY TYSM!!!❤️❤️❤️ Sooo happpy thankyeww ✨🩵✨🩵✨🩵🌷🌷🌷🌷 Thankyouu!!! Evrything arrived, sooo happy ✨🩵✨🩵✨🩵 AMAZING STREAMER DIDNT RECEIVE MY PACKAGE 📦 BUT SHE STILL TOOK CARE OF ME WILL BE BACK FOR SURE!!! 🙌 ❤️❤️❤️🫵🏽 great seller! love my cards TYY!! Amazing cards thank u so much excellent condition, fast shipping and secured thank you 😊 Fast shipping and great packaging, TYVM! Cutest cards ever, picked up a bunch need for my set as well! I can’t say how much I loved the stream❤️ Got great deals, and bunch of cool cards, and customer service was top notch! Tysm, I love my new pokemon cards.