Évaluations (90)I purchased 4 items and one sold for way under value. The seller canceled the purchase for the item that sold way under value and said they could not find it. They found the three other cards that were featured on the same stream. This seller is dishonest. The reason I’m giving it this is bc the guy cancel my order because it went under comps and he cancelled without my permission witch is not right and this guy has done this in the pass looking at his reviews
KEEP IN MIND I SPENT OVER 100 DOLLARS
😤KEEP IN MIND IF THE CARD GOSE UNDER COMPS HES GOING TO CANCEL😤
Do not buy from him Seller canceled my sale after the item I won sold for less than current comps. Hard to do business with someone who is not trustworthy. Fast shipping and good communication. Fully recommend! Great seller with the best givys. Quick shipping I woukd highly recommend this seller. my order arrived in great shape, packaging was good, and shipping was quick. Do not bypass this seller!!!!! Really really good thank you so much fast shipping also will be back in future shows A+ fast a secured shipping. Thanks Nice card as described. Nice packing and delivery. One of the best streams. Keep it going!! Great seller, cards packaged well quick shipping thanks! great packaging,great seller,quick shipping