Évaluations (780)love my goodies, thanks so much!! great packaging! I m going to have fun making these. perfect for the fall season !! so love this vignette!! it makes me smile. thanks so much for the quick shipping. This journal is amazing. It’s even better than it looked in the lives. Congratulations on your raid train ride! Thank you for my vignette! Very nice stickers and printed pages. I love your stuff. Very satisfied. Thank you! These pictures are fantastic. Thanks so much! Super cute bookmark! Seller was very kind and supportive when I was asking questions! Recommend this seller! These books look even better in person. Thank you! Well packed and just as awesome as I anticipated! Excellent packaging and fast shipping. All items arrived safely. Awesome seller! More vibrant than expected. Really cute. Arrived quickly and packaged nicely. Highly recommended. Awesome seller! Excellent packing! Love my new turkey! 💕 Loved all the things I got! Super personable seller. Great candle holder. Will go perfect with my Halloween decor!👻🎃 Love 4hearts. Fun to listen to her ideas beautiful products. Quick delivery Beautiful items thank you