Évaluations (5 105)thanks much appreciated fast shipping fun shows lots of variety packing great thank you! great couple awesome shows always a fun time thank you! great experience awesome packing fast shipping awesome packaging fast shipping great show 5 star experience all the way I love the show and packages come fast and labeled and secured in wrapping thank u I got my girlfriends grandma pregnant again. if you wanted to know. Excellent seller thanks so much Great seller and love the show. Always looking forward for the next stream. AAA+++ Great show!!!! Awesome seller!!! Thank you!!! better in person than the pic's thanks again for the opportunity arrived safely and undamaged awesome all the way around!!! If you have never been to one of there shows you are missing out on some awesome deals.. Always $1dollar starts...🙂 Awesome packaging,customs and pretty much anything they auction. Will always buy from you guys!! 🫶 Thank you allThe chases and all the better Hot Wheels I have is from you.Thank you have quality stuff 👌 good fun shows with good stuff is always packed well fun shows with good stuff is always packed well A very fun, and family friendly auction site. Thank you!! Fast shipping ty I appreciate it very much 🪵 🦆 Great seller. Best on what not First please allow me to express my sincere appreciation for the fantastic Dolly card. I was upset when my phone would not record my bids and I lost Dolly 3. I will be ready for Dolly 4. Thank you so much. I would like to say I great appreciate how much care is placed inside of each box you mail out. Great Job.