Évaluations (910)A++++++ Winner Winner Thunder Chicken Dinner. 618 never disappoints 🍑🍑🍑 Great stuff as always A+ seller!!! Never disappoints these patches are very vibrant and amazing quality. the stitching for the velcro is strong and can be places and replaces without coming apart. Best guy right here!! Love to support his channel.. great customer service.. Super fast shipping. I got it 3 days after I ordered it. Great hat and love the sling! Thanks, great show! I love my PVC Morale Patches!! These are some quality patches at great prices. Always great lives!! Thank You Very Much @618randomfinds Got them in! Thank you so much! Other then bracelet being pink instead or red lol its good Extremely good seller! Fast shipping great customer service super super fast shipper. item as described thank you ! Awesome products from a great seller Shipped quickly and was exactly what I wanted. Love to support… always fast shipping and great products.. love to support this guy Great seller fast shipping great prices highly recommend Love everything 618 has 🔥🔥🔥 Great seller