Évaluations (82)Nice cards, cool breaker, fingers as big as hot links making the cards look small. Will definitely be back again.😂 Great seller. Fast shipping Fire cards I will be back 🔥🔥🫡 Would not do business with h
This guy again awful breaks bought just to leave a review he was very rude and snotty with me
I don’t understand what you get from this bad review. You were incredibly rude and in chat, said you were leaving a bad review before we were even breaking because I didn’t let you buy the chaser teams for a dollar 🤣🤣🤣 0/10 do not recommend Buyer also went on a second account just to hate review even more 🤣 Whatnot doesn’t seem to mind so I’m stuck with these bad reviews 👎 Fast shipping, great packaging and overall great show. Will definitely be back Great shipping protection!!! Thanks!!! Great show! Thanks for the cards man! It’s a little damaged I feel you left a bad review because my mods removed you for spamming for 2 dollars lots of autographs. You got an auto numbered to /75 for two dollars and nothing was wrong with the packaging. I sent your card out the very next day so I don’t know why I got a 3 star overall but I guess to each their own. 🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻 Dope cards and fast shipping! Amazing cards arrived fast and secure. Great host! Great show! Thank you! BID/BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!😎 nice cards and great show. really good guy! nice cards and fast shipping Great cards good packaging well buy again!!!!! Short wait time for givey Very good and well packaged thankyou for being very welll put and the card came out fantastic! Great product, fast shipping!