Évaluations (166)Card never came was really looking forward to this raphina sapphire /: I never received my card. This is strange because there’s a photo of the envelope prepared for shipping, and the tracking page says it was delivered, but I checked my mailbox and there’s nothing there. I’m very disappointed. Could you please look into this and let me know what happened? Delivery was fast but I don’t think I got the right card. Still got other cards though. Amazing. Everything came in beautifully shipped and quick. Great quality 💪 Thxsomch for the givvy and fast delivery 🚚💨⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fast shipping and really good prices
Good experience. Will buy again Fast delivey and card was perfect!!! Nice cards. Enjoyed sellers show. Will buy from seller again. Great cards, fast shipping, great shows💯🤙🏽 Love your late shows my kid is sleep and I enjoy watching and buying from you . Good luck always hermano. Scam I didn’t receive my itemUSPS tracking confirms that this order was delivered. The item was properly packaged and shipped, and photographic evidence was provided. Please contact Whatnot Support or USPS so they can investigate the delivery. Thank you. We got our cards 🤙 Packaged and shipped safely, card as shown no damage, great seller⭐️