Évaluations (346)Love all my vintage jewelry!! Beautiful and great quality! 😊🥰 LOVE LOVE THE SELLER AND HER GREAT FINDS!! Always great deals from wonderful people!!! Love y’all ! 💜💛💚 Great jewelry and prices! Shipping was really fast! Beautiful jewelry, delightful seller 🩵 these brooches are cuter than I could imagine!! thank you Great seller! Fast shipping! Thank you! Adorable earrings! Very happy with the purchase.
Wow I love everything so much. And the gift! 😲 you guys are amazing and so kind thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Fantastic shipping and items exactly as described. 10/10 would buy again Love this show! Nice banter and great products. Love 💗 it arrived super fast! Rated 10 stars 🌟 Thank you so much for the beautiful pearl necklace. It is so lovely! Love the Liz Claiborne necklace too. Even prettier in person. I appreciate the sweet card and cute stickers. Plan to keep following you!🤗 Exceptional seller. Great prices. Loved everything! Thank you. Thank you! Excellent packaging of the pieces! Very pretty earrings! Very nice packaging and thank you note too!! Great prices, host, mom and show! Thanks again! Very very happy with my Coro earrings and brooch! Seller packed the fragile jewelry carefully, making sure that the pieces came undamaged. Seller also shipped quickly! Thank you so much! 🫶🏻 Thank you! Love my ring 💍 😍 I LOVED everything. Thank you for being trustworthy Thank you so much! Beautiful pieces ❤️