Évaluations (717)Obsessed with everything Celine has!! tysvvm for the great items & deals! it comes in handy I like it very much 😁😁😁😁😁 love it thanks made my day.. Always love my packages from celine!! A little something for everyone 🫶🏼 excellent items from an excellent seller! Obsessed with everything Celine has! Something for everyone! 🩷 Love my new hat! Celine always has such an amazing variety of items! Great deals on gifts! tyvm! Celine has some of the best stuff! Something for everyone!! always find great stuff in your shows!! tyvm! Love my Celine steals! Thank you! Love the selection of stuff Celine always has! Quick shipping as always! Beautiful Bags. Great seller Celine has everything you can think of!! Such good variety! love my items & the deals! ty! Very fast shipping and great goodies thank you so much 💕 Celine has EVERYTHING!! Quick shipping too!!! Items shattered in transit I would have been happy to help if you reached out. I packaged with tons of paper, bubble wrap and padding around each piece & I also had fragile stickers all over the box so 1 star for packaging is disappointing. Quality items at great prices from an awesome seller!