Évaluations (327)absolutely stunning cards and an amazing seller appreciated the little not inside too, highly recommended I have returned since and will return again first time buying, super super happy ☺️☺️ As always excellent customer service coupled with fast delivery. Amazing seller, my cards came packaged very well , in mint condition as shown on camera , 5/5 stars I’d definitely buy off them again
Great Streamer great cards thanks again Top class amazing streamer Brilliant streamer, products are fantastic are great prices Amazing seller, my cards came packaged very well , in mint condition as shown on camera , 5/5 stars I’d definitely buy off them again brilliant ty so very much xx 😘 brilliant as always xx will always support xx She is definitely not like the rash I am trying to get rid of. A genuinely great person, bags of charisma with some great cards. Seller isn’t bad either. It is a pleasure for her that I moderate her streams. great seller always perfect arrived quickly and all packaged securely There are a few Marvel sellers on Whatnot, and Nexus is one of them. Cards came as well packaged as me. Thanks brother. brilliant as always so happy xx 😘 will always support xx I never want to see a baymax die art again, AMAZING BREAKER AMAZING PERSON <3 If you Marvel Cards Nexus knows her stuff amazing streamer amazing person and has brought together an amazing little community of like minded nerds 😂, it’s always a pleasure 5 marks always ty so vm xx you make me smile every time my parcel comes xx 💕 💖 nexus is a brilliant seller and would recommend them to everyone whether it is Disney marvel or anything else :)