Évaluations (1 164)Always receive in timely manner and craftsmanship is amazing!!
Excellent wood cutouts. Great shipping! Love the ballerina ghosts. Grands will love them! My grandkids are going to love the ghosts! And the wood cutouts outs are amazing as always! Great job Amy and Zack! Amy and Zack always have awesome wood cutouts! Great packaging!!! Amy does amazing job of painting them and making the colors she uses available for us! Thanks 🔥❤️ Great items, great packaging! Thank you!! You guys are amazing!! I really like the crafts I purchased from Amy and Zack 👋. I am looking forward to painting all of them!!!! I love this vendor! I have never received anything broken from them. I have never been disappointed by anything I have purchased from them! Always a pleasure buying from Amy and Zack 💜 Timely shipping and item as described! Very satisfied! Thanks for the adorable giveaway items! Keep up the great work providing quality items! Love it! It turned out awesome! Amy and Zack's shows are fast paced and high energy. I always find things here that I don't see offered elsewhere. Lots of fun! Love my items! Very helpful seller who goes beyond just the sale! Highly recommend! Items are packaged really well!! I really love everything I received in my order can't wait to start painting all of them!!!!