Évaluations (203)love all the items, would purchase again from this seller THANK YOU!! Wonderful items!! wow these are so cute! Great packaging as well. love this, well packaged and shipped Love this seller!! Everything was so thoughtfully packaged!! Fantastic items as well! Love love love! Will be purchasing again! Love all my vintage Christmas ornaments!! Packaged so well too! Nutcracker I purchased was beautifully packaged to ensure it came in perfect condition and same with the plastic tumbler. Even got a really cute sticker, holiday card and Christmas bell as freebies! So sweet!! Love my purchases, love the seller and love the quality and quickness! Highly recommend! Absolutely love when I catch your shows. Fast shipping and packaged so well❤️ Always great items and shipping. Thank you ! a_sprinkle_of_nostalgiaVendeur
We appreciate the positive feedback! As always, thank you! Everything arrived safely. Thank you. a_sprinkle_of_nostalgiaVendeur
Yay! I'm so glad. 💚❤️ Sweet little christmas collection. Ty so much ♥️a_sprinkle_of_nostalgiaVendeur
I'm so happy to hear that. Thank YOU for supporting! ❤️💚 I love it is in perfect condition!a_sprinkle_of_nostalgiaVendeur
Yay! Thank YOU for your continued support! Loved all my items. Glad I ran across your page.a_sprinkle_of_nostalgiaVendeur
Me too! Glad to hear that. Hopefully, we'll see you again soon. 💚❤️ LOVE MY ITEMS OVER & OVER!! 🫶🫶🫶a_sprinkle_of_nostalgiaVendeur
Yay! I'm glad. Thank YOU! 🤍 Thank you! a_sprinkle_of_nostalgiaVendeur
You're welcome! 🤍 I hope MK enjoyed his/her treat! I love all furry babies! Thank you so much for the Grinch ornament, it's awesome 🫶a_sprinkle_of_nostalgiaVendeur
She very much did. Thanks again for supporting! 💚❤️ LOVE MY THINGS!! THANK YOU!! ❤️ LOVE LOVE MY ITEMS!! TY!!! All my items arrived in perfect condition, seller made sure to wrap everything with care. Thank you so much!a_sprinkle_of_nostalgiaVendeur
You are so welcome! Thank YOU for supporting. ❤️💚 Seller went over and above with service!a_sprinkle_of_nostalgiaVendeur
I appreciate you! 💚❤️