Évaluations (470)Card arrived as promised, packaged nicely Awesome cards! Actionandson were awesome, had great deals, and got the items shipped out quickly! I definitely recommend this seller! Great seller great shipping and great deals 🔥 Great cards and were packed really well. Shipping was fast too. Definitely recommend and I’ll be back for more! 🔥 All cards arrived as promised and packaged nice as usual ! All items were received and shipped quickly. Everything in great condition as well! A+ They are the best! Best live to watch! Thanks guys great as always! Great streamers great cards and great people Awesome stream great cards and people great show as always. the duo are super professional and keep the chat engaged Awesome cards great shows and fast shipping. Thanks Fast shipping and great quality! A+ Great people to do business with. One of the best on whatnot All arrived as promised and packaged nicely. Thank you. One of the best in whatnot for great products and great service. Love doing business with. You guys are great! Keep it up! I appreciate you. Thanks! Always A-1🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Packaging 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Selection 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Shipping 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Great experience start to finish!