Évaluations (155)Thank you! I definitely will be back again :) Beautiful packaging. Even more beautiful is the plant. Thank you Beautiful plants and awesome packaging! Will buy again!!!!! Don’t miss this seller!!! I'de give 10 🌟 if possible. I love the hoya cuttings and the packaging is always absolutely perfect. This seller cares about the plants and the extra effort is over the top amazing! Appreciate all that you do! wife loved all of the plants ordered Beautiful stickers, thank you!! Wow, just Wow! Some of the best packaging I’ve had on this app and such an amazing and kind seller! Amazing prices! I will definitely be buying more! Thank you so much! the plant and corm were packaged very well! Perfect , as always!!!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 So cute!!! thank you so much🥹🫶! Another beautiful hoya from a wonderful seller. Stellar packaging!! Keep up the great work it is appreciated! packed well, plant was as shown and healthy. everything packaged well and arrive in great shape I love my stickers thank you Everything was packaged well and arrived looking beautiful!! Amazing packing and incredible plants!!! Addicted to Foilage is A hidden Gem!!! Absolutly beautiful grey fairy hoya. Amazing seller! Perfect packaging! Much appreciated!💚💚 Beautiful 😍 Mojito arrived like it never say a day in the mail!! Excellent It says delivered but never got it. I’m mad at USPS. I will buy stickers in the future. I need more plants and stickers. lol