Évaluations (3 956)I love going to these shows. Awesome host. 👌 The seller is so good. 🔥 i love his different kinds of items. You never know what you're gonna get. A fun time, lots of laughs. His shows are great Tysm Justin. Great show. 💜 Beautiful! Thanks so much. Great Seller Thank you so much will be purchasing from again I love my watch thanks Justin and Ali 💙 Amazing as always!! What a great bundle to get! Thank you so much As usual you have gone above and beyond!!! I love love love all the little extras you put in my package!! You're so good to me!!! 🥰💜🛍️🥰💜🛍️ Always love my stuff from AA! Love my stuff. Thanks Justin!! 💜 Thank you, enjoyed the show and will definitely be back Great finds! Amazing deals! Awesome and funny host!🔥 what more could you want✨🎉 As described, packed well Don’t sleep on this shop!!! Buy with confidence and buy a lot!! Amazing people, always so fair and generous. Calm shows and you know exactly what you’re getting. Love shopping with J! addictive_auctionsVendeur
Tysm for all the love you constantly show in your reviews & in the shows. Your amazing 🦍🧸 Truly obsessed with every order! Feels like Christmas every time! Such a nice variety of jewelry, perfect for yourself or as a gift. Very happy customer every time. As always Justin, you never disappoint. there were some amazing pieces in here and I can't wait to be on another one of your shows. 🥰💜🛍️addictive_auctionsVendeur
Tysm for the review, it’s always great to see you! Thank you so much for all the goodies. Loved sorting through them all. Thank you so much for all the extra goodies I loved everything Loveeeeeeed everything tysm