Évaluations (246)Amazing condition, great prices, sweet seller. book arrived in spectacular condition ❤️🎉 Such a beautiful plush! Thank you 💕 i love my little orb. he is perfect in every way:) Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Great stickers I love the ones you picked for me. I shared with my daughter. fast delivery. thank you Thank you so much my daughter will love the plushies arrived just in time for her birthday! 🎁
I love my keychains 🩷 Thank you Books were packaged extremely well, shipped fast, and they were all in amazing shape! :) So appreciative! My kids are in love!! Girl thank you so much!!!
absolutely stunning books! thank you so much! Thank you so much!!! I love it! Very friendly seller fast shipping great prices love her beauty show very great deals highly recommend this seller! Love all my items!
thank you for the giveaway such a cute bee!!!! Gorgeous book packaged with care! Amazing seller! quick shipping! 🫶🩷 Amy has the BEST demeanor and high quality finds every time! Love love love her!! Books were packaged very carefully and arrived as shown in the live- fantastic condition!!! What a fun Christmas in July show. Thank you!! Thank you for my amazing books! Such a fun live and a fun and sweet person. Will definitely be buying from her again! My books were carefully wrapped and protected and I got everything so quickly plus an awesome buyers giveaway!