Évaluations (492)I absolutely love all of my cards!!! Thank you so much! You are the best ❤️❤️❤️ aimsters_treasuresVendeur
Thank you Mamie for stopping by again! Fantastic Seller, Fun Show, Fast and Secure Shipping, Love The Cards, Thanks! ♠️♥️♣️♦️aimsters_treasuresVendeur
Those are so fun! thank you for sharing with me! Ty!aimsters_treasuresVendeur
of course! thank you for stopping by! Great seller. Fast shipping. Items were exactly as shown and described. I will definitely be ordering again.aimsters_treasuresVendeur
so glad you came in at just the right time! Great cards! aimsters_treasuresVendeur
The Alaska cards were fun. Happy you will get to enjoy them! Love my items! Thanks so much!aimsters_treasuresVendeur
It was fun to have you in! Hope the move went well. greY products, great price.aimsters_treasuresVendeur
I was trying to tag you for canasta cards! Great items, packaged well, shipped quickly aimsters_treasuresVendeur
thank you dustan! Fantastic image, love it. Thank you so much!aimsters_treasuresVendeur
I am so happy you love it! Great items as always! Shipped quickly & packaged well. CHOCOLATE!!! Lol. Thank you!aimsters_treasuresVendeur
chocolate is from England! your welcome! Love my baddiesss 🔥🔥aimsters_treasuresVendeur
baddiessss to the bone. 😉 wow, love all my photos they are so good thank you !!!!! looking forward to see what else you come up with . take care.aimsters_treasuresVendeur
you got in on a fun show i had just got back from Minneapolis! So excited with my purchase! Excellent quality and well packaged for shipping. aimsters_treasuresVendeur
excellent i am so happy they made it safe! Great!aimsters_treasuresVendeur
awesome! Thank you!aimsters_treasuresVendeur
thank you for joining the clear out show. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I’m only two more mini Mary Engelbreit books away from completing my collection! Great price and quality!! aimsters_treasuresVendeur
which ones do you need? I might have them and if not i will keep my eyes open message me! French flashcards and pretty girls. Ohh lala. Thank you so much for always bringing the coolest cards. ❤️❤️❤️ aimsters_treasuresVendeur
you got a fun batch!!!! 😁 Books were packaged carefully and arrived in great condition! Thanks for the little gift as well! :)aimsters_treasuresVendeur
You are so welcome! I enjoy adding a little extra! Great seller with great deals! Packaged well and arrived safely! Thank you!aimsters_treasuresVendeur
Glad you were able to make it to a card show and the clear out show! there were some amazing deals! Great cards, great seller! Can’t ask for anything more. Highly recommended WN seller. Kisses to Jack and Lady 🐾🐾aimsters_treasuresVendeur
They do love to show off for you guys! Thanks for always stopping by! ❤️ absolutely love the cat cards they are in perfect condition 😍 aimsters_treasuresVendeur
oh good! I am so glad you were able to get them I know you love your cats! Enjoyed all my pics! Loved them! You’re awesome! aimsters_treasuresVendeur
That is great! I love when people get what they want! Thank you Aimsters! 💕aimsters_treasuresVendeur
Thank you for stopping by. The best colorer around! Also amazing snaps!aimsters_treasuresVendeur
Hahahaha! ❤️