Évaluations (355)Slap ya momma fast shipping!
his shows are always fun to watch? very chill dude, great shipping, always packed nicely My momma buys from him now he’s that good! This guy is the best in the business Perfectly packaged. Thank you thank you very satisfied with purchase wonderful show This seller is 5 stars!! super fast shipping..no issues. Item arrived fast and in perfect shape. Reliable seller. Would buy again. Great show will be back for more Ajsilver I had a blast at my first show with them. I received all my winnings just as they were in the show. All in great condition packaged very well and fast shipping. The show was fun and entertaining Ajsilver has fun shows great interaction with the chat. Good prices and great items. I got all my items fast and packed very well. All items there and just as they were in the show. great seller. start following! great game big prizes and fast shipping Thanks Great Show will be back again Great show will be back again package great, nice time on delivery.