Évaluations (919)Great show and great host. Thanks for the deal and the work to get a great stack of cards. You are awesome, sir. Fast shipping after all of it!! Thank you.albebreakinbaseballVendeur
Appreciate you always BroChacho!! Great seller! Thank you
albebreakinbaseballVendeur
🫡 This dude is a legend would strongly recommend! albebreakinbaseballVendeur
I thank you 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 Great card, awesome packaging, quick delivery. Thank you very muchalbebreakinbaseballVendeur
🤙🏽🫱🏼🫲🏽 Highly recommended and great seller! Thank you for the bundle deal. albebreakinbaseballVendeur
Always down to bundle up and deal! Thank you 🫡 joined in a couple packs during your birthday! thanks for the cards. Will be back again!!albebreakinbaseballVendeur
It was a Happy Bday! Thanks Again for coming thru 🫡 Albe is the best with great deals. Support small shows
albebreakinbaseballVendeur
Small 🐟 in a big ocean but I got some stuff I guess 🫡 Great lot, good show. Happy to buy from and will again. Thanks dude. Congrats on the huge pull albebreakinbaseballVendeur
🤜🏽💥🤛🏼 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼albebreakinbaseballVendeur
🫱🏼🫲🏽🫱🏼🫲🏽🫱🏼🫲🏽 Greatly appreciate the amazing deals my dude 🫡🫡🫡albebreakinbaseballVendeur
good deals for a good dude 😎 Always great deals and fast shipping!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️albebreakinbaseballVendeur
🙏🏽👍🏽🙏🏽👍🏽 awesome thank youalbebreakinbaseballVendeur
🫡😎👍🏽 awesome dude, great cards, super friendly. bless you sir awesome guy and streamer 🤙 thanks for the cards! I ordered my cards, he packaged them immediately. Then I got them a day before expected with all of the cards I ordered. Would buy from again! albebreakinbaseballVendeur
🔥 review from a 🔥 buyer THANK YOU BRO 😎👍🏽🫡 Packaged very securely and very fast shipping. Thank you! Fast shipping and packaged very well. Thank you! albebreakinbaseballVendeur
Thank you more 👍🏽 Awesome seller! Great variety of cool cardsalbebreakinbaseballVendeur
😎 Went above and beyond. Absolutely amazing seller Thank you for all the great cards. I love them. Great seller.albebreakinbaseballVendeur
You're very welcome! Thank you more for your support!!