Évaluations (290)Another wonderful bundle of goodies.
Love everything! Perfect for gifts too.
Appreciate the professionalism balanced with pleasantry🌸💖
Highly recommend!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely love everything I purchased.
Seller was pleasant, accommodating & a pleasure to watch. Mostly she’s HONEST!
Lightning FAST shipping ⚡️⚡️
Perfect in all aspects!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing deals and incredible, generous seller. The lives are always really chill and I love that she interacts with us. Thank you!! Great item very cute and a great deal thanks again 😊 Thank you so much! Such a sweet seller! 100% will be back! Great seller fast shipping thank you love the show and my shirts ! thank you so much ❤️ Thank you for the speedy shipping and for swapping out the items when you noticed a flaw. Wonderful customer service! Insanely fast shipping and incredible deals as always! Alexandra is always dressed sooo cute in her shows too. Thank you for the high quality kids swimsuits!💜 love everything, thank you Thank you so much. I love all my items I received from you! Great show! My boys loved the jerseys. Thank you! awesome seller! great show! looking forward to purchasing from again :) Adorable and coming back for more!! Thank you and I love it ALL!!!! Excellent quality and fantastic shopping experience! Thank you so much for the kid soccer jersey set. My son put it on immediately he was so exited. Super fast shipping and an amazing seller 🩷 They are all so nice and cozy
Everything was perfect and exactly as described. Fast shipping and seller was very kind. I am very happy with my purchases and I cannot wait to make my nieces and nephew wear matching sweatshirts. 😂alexandratheengineerVendeur
I will need pictures please! So glad you grabbed them! Being an aunt is the best 💗💗 love all of my sweat shirts and hoodies. Awesome seller who is efficient and organized. Thank you!!