Évaluations (195)fast shipping and packaged well. minis were in excellent condition and as described. fair pricing also. im very excited to add this mini domino set to my collection! thank you very much! As always, perfect minis! Tysm. Hi Dinah!! It’s my pleasure! So happy you got your order! 🫶🏼 Awww thanks for hooking it up with the extra duck mini. Also I love the little thank you gift add-on. Great seller and quick turnaround. Thank u!My pleasure my dear! I appreciate you for your support and kind words! Can’t wait to see you in my next show! 🫶🏼 Loved my little trinkets!!I’m so happy you love your trinkets! I appreciate you my friend! Thank you!🙏🏼 Lovely seller! This seller packaged the item safely and shipped quickly. Item arrived in tact. The live show showed the item well! ✨Star seller! Can’t wait for the next show!Thank you! Friends like you are the reason I love what I do! I appreciate your kind words and support! Love you my friend! 🫶🏼 Excellent!! Great experience, great items, packed good and fast ship! Thank you :)Awesome! So glad you received everything to your liking! I appreciate you! Thank you for the wonderful comment! Happy with purchase thank you for wrapping everything so well ❤️💖.Only the best for my customers! I try! Thank you for your continued support! I appreciate it! 🫶🏼 Beautiful small picture. Can’t beat the free shipping, either!So glad you liked your order! I appreciate you! Please bookmark my future shows! Thank you!🙏🏼 received item timely, it was packed well and as shown during the show. So glad you received your package! Hope to see you back soon! I appreciate you! Love my Hello Kittys thank you!!! 💖💖💖Love you my dear! Thank you for hanging out with me every show! You are truly the best! 🫶🏼 Love love love the bathroom set.And all the other minis are perfect! Tysm. ❤️Thank YOU my wonderful friend! It’s always a pleasure to share with you! Thank you for the sweet comment! Excellent prices, fast shipping and great show ! Everything was nicely packaged. Amazing seller. - La Bori 🫶🏼Mi amiguita bella! Thank you for your sweet comment! I appreciate you so much! You and your hubby are a hoot! 🫶🏼 super cute outdoor set!I’m delighted that you liked your set! Thank you for the comment! Omg I’m obsessed with all my minis BUT the liquor cart is adorable! Tysm for packaging all my items perfectly. Awww I’m so happy you are happy with your items! I appreciate you so much! 🫶🏼 awesome seller! thank you for such rapid shipping That you my dear! It’s my pleasure! Stop my on Friday and say hi! I appreciate you! 🫶🏼 I adore my little ShiZhu. I will be purchasing more mini stuff. I'm ready to buy. ow. You ready😊That’s awesome! That makes my day to know you are happy! I am ready! See you on Friday my friend! 🫶🏼 Great show, great seller. Items were packed well and shipped to me quickly. Thank you! Thank you for your kind words. I’m glad you enjoyed the show and received everything. Your support means the world! Thank you! Thanks so much ❤️So glad you received everything! Thank you for your support. Love all mi new minis! Host is very nice and the show was entertaining. Will be back for more! Att La boricua 🫶🏼Thank you for your kind words! Your support means the world to me! Sending you my love! All of my little treasures arrived very quickly and very well packed! Super nice seller!!Thank you for your kind comment! I’m truly happy you received everything and that you are enjoying your order. Thank you my friend! Tysm for all my new minis. They are perfect. So glad I found your show!Thank you for your sweet comment! I’m glad you found me too! Can’t wait to see you again! Thank you for the giveaway!!!!! Package we'll and shipped promptly. This planter is a great addition to my collection.I’m so happy to know you got your package and that you are happy! Thank you! 🙏🏼 Thank you so much for the giveaway! My pleasure! Hope to see you in my next shows!