Évaluations (217)Wow, my Whatnot order was like finding the perfect bowl of ramen on a rainy day! The packaging was as cozy as a warm broth, and each item was like a delicious topping that made my heart sing. I’m pretty sure I just upgraded my life to gourmet status!
Thank you for serving up this delightful experience—I'll be slurping up more orders soon! Great Streamer vibes are 🔥 will b back for more 🫶 One of the funnest streams I’ve been in and shipping and packing was great! Can't wait to try another chase wheel, Cards look great PACKAGE WAS VERY WELL SHIPPED, GREAT DEALS AND FUN STREAM If you win most of the giveaways, they’ll give you a sick card recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️great packaging, great stream! Thank for everything you do! I appreciate all your hard work and everything you put into this. Keep up the amazing work. Great seller fast shipping and great packaging. Definitely recommended Great giveaway, arrived quick! Fast shipping and packed great!!!
Cards are clean and grade ready!!!
Thank you allday151….Thank you so much for the support and love. I love my community PSA: Pay attention to the chase list or watch the VOD. “Chases” may include $2 singles.Yes I understand your concern, not to make excuses or anything but that was one of my beginning streams and after you and other streamers have mentioned it. I made sure not to put lower value singles. I really appreciate the constructive criticism and I have made big strides to make sure that won’t happen again. Thank you Order never arrive I’m sorry to hear that your package never arrived where on my end USPS shows it was delivered. I also have receipts when I take the packages to USPS. If you have any concerns, you are more than welcomed to message me and I can show receipt, dates, screen shot of USPS website tracking Ty for cardsNo thank you for your support Thank you! awesome stream!Thank you so much for the love and support!! Awesome thanks!!!Truly appreciate the support!!!!