Évaluations (2 121)love watching shows great selection great quality items I Love the F P. sweater,Thank You for always having great Quality. 🌺 Judy. beautiful dress for next summer Great seller. Thank you for the givey. Items not as described smell and condition Great item and pricing. Fast delivery. Repeated satisfied customer. Thank you 😊 Great items and pricing. Continue satisfied customer. Thank you 😊 love watching shows great selection great deals Very happy with my purchase! Thank you! Received yet another big package from Allie today! 😆 Love everything I purchased! 🤩 Per usual fast shipping and always great clothing at an even better price! ☺️ So much fun to watch her shows too! Hands down one of my favorite sellers. 💛 Such a cute belt at a great price! Allie is so sweet and has so much variety in her shows. Super fast shipping too! I’m convinced Allie is the sweetest person on whatnot!! Her voice soothes my nervous system 😂 great stuff and fast shipping! Thank you so much Queen! ♥️ The shirt is gorgeous and arrived quickly. Thank you so much for my givvy. Very fast shipping. 🤗 Perfect as always absolutely adore these pants!!!