Évaluations (1 427)Wonderful addition to my chalkware fish collection! I finally got my grapes! in the color and price I wanted! Thank you, Along the Way! love this smock. love Krista and her shows! Come see the Queen of Groovy! Hands down my absolute favorite seller on all of Whatnot. Love her so much!!! Great seller! Kind and great communication. Would definitely buy again Ohhhhhh, myyyyyyy! This bag! I can’t even start to give a review on how much I LOVE it! It is in fantastic condition and so amazing! Thanks!!!! Thanks for the givvy! Ya know you’re awesome and I will be seeing your shows. Keep being the real you! Girl! The goodies you find! Holy Mac and cheese! That pineapple lamp is AMAZING! Thanks for always packaging items so well. As always, I absolutely love your style and shows. Your items are awesome and you are always so kind and supportive to all of the buyers you come across. You are a truly unique soul! Great item! Fast shipping! Great seller! Packaged well! 🩷🩷🩷🩷Love the cheeseboard. Sooo rad ! Perfect! Thank you so much!!!! Absolutely the best!! The GOAT in bringing the deals for groovy decor!! I love your shows and you times 1000000000!! So much fun! Groovy finds! Love it all! Well packaged! And arrived quickly! Thank you so much! Wrapped beautifully and came quick! Love my new canister (: Everything was packaged perfectly and safely, items arrived and look just like shown. Will definitely be back! I LOVE THEM!! Thank you so much! The hand is almost as dope as the seller. Thank you doll❤️ Thanks for the awesome goodies!!!!Great condition and fast shipping as always! Great show and energy! Holy macaroni and cheese! I can’t believe the goodies that I get from you Girl!! I absolutely love it all! You shows rock! I keep saying it because it literally makes me start dancing to music that ain’t even playing!!! You have the fastest shipping and amazing prices. Thanks for the givvy goodie!! I really wanted to attach a pic. That bag I bought matches a notebook I have had since I was 8 or 9 (1989/1990)!!! So rad!!! 😂 I’ll send ya a pic anyway! Hahahaha AMAZING SELLER & ITEMS!!! Krista is the best!!