Évaluations (728)So happy with my purchases, thank you so much! Got great deals on a lip tint and hair oil. Both were packaged well. Love the extra lip masks thrown in too 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Always such a fun show to be in!! Thank you for all the amazing deals/products 🩷🩷🩷 loved my stuff! packaged really well. Great shows, great deals , even better seller ! Thanks A2 for everything, like always ! 💚 Everything about this seller is on point . Check her out , show her love . GREAT TIME Such good care was taken with protecting my purchase! I couldn’t have done a better job myself! Extremely happy! Thank you for the giveaway!!!! Love Alynn21! The clothes and jewelry are seriously INSANE! Everything was even better in person. As soon as I opened my package, I immediately put the clothes on — I couldn’t even wait! 😂 Such amazing pieces at such great deals. So happy with everything. Thank you Alex! 💕✨ Good quality stuff at a great price from an amazing person Great shows , great products and even better seller ! Always a fun time with alynn21 . Check out her shows ! Thank you for all the great grabs 💚
If ya ain’t 1st ya last A2 ! -A1
Fast shipping , great packaging , product exactly as described Such good stuff for amazing prices! Thank you so much Alex! 🩷 Congrats! Love all my items! Love this hardworking hottest! She is a whole vibe and I am here for it! First of all, I absolutely love Alynn! She is the sweetest, and I always love chatting with her. And the jewelry I got is INSANE—so beautiful and for such amazing prices! I’m always so excited to get my packages from her. Thank you🩷 Perfect.. love it thank you! 😊 Love my Alo muse hoodie 🩶, thank you! As described. Quick shipping. Would absolutely buy again thanks you for the givy. my goddaughter loves the stickers. Everything was perfect! Such generous buyers GIVY too! Thanks girl Thank you for the stickers Love the anklets and leggings so much! Great jewelry! The Alo is so soft. Interesting conversations 😜