Évaluations (2 506)Packaged well and shipped fast. Thank you for the gifts. I love all the crystals I got, thanks WOW!! What a crazy amethyst geode! There's a whole world inside! Love the huge flower! 😍🥰 Packaged well and shipped fast. Packaged well and shipped fast. Received in great shape and very quickly. Packaged well and shipped fast. Amazing pieces. Thank you for the gifts. Packaged well and shipped fast. Amazing pieces. Thank you for the gifts. Packaged well and shipped fast. Amazing pieces. Thank you for the gifts. Packaged well and shipped fast. Amazing pieces. Beautiful pieces. Had an issue with one missing piece but quickly resolved the issue with the seller. have purchased from her multiple times and will definitely continue. she's amazing! Fantastic quality and Fast shipping!
Fast shipping, and packed with care Shipping took 15 days from the date of order. Otherwise everything is great and I’m very satisfied with my purchases.
I’m so sorry for the delay in shipping. I shipped it the next day after you ordered, and USPS took 14 days to deliver it to you. Unfortunately out of my hands, but I do understand how frustrating that is. 💗 I love all my items and it’s such piece of mind that everything is ethically sourced! Thank you! Thank you so much for the beautiful pieces!!! Lovely pieces and great prices! Gorgeous pieces as usual! I love them all! tysm! gorgeous pieces at great prices. shipped quickly & packaged securely Beautiful pieces for a great price. Well packed.