Évaluations (687)Super sweet and amazing show. Fast shipping and packaged well. Thank you 🫶🏻 Thank you for participating in fundraiser train for Heidi! Feel the love! ☺️🩷🖤🩷🖤 Fabulous stitching! I love her little makes! Thanks so much for a great givvy too! The most amazing embroidered pieces. I lovdddd all my pieces! Love my items and the freebie! Super fast shipping and packaged well. Thank you! Thank you so very much. Everything was just as I expected.Thank you so much! Appreciate you! Great show! I love the minis. Order arrived fast and packaged well. Thanks Okay Abby. Ya dun good. Ya dun gooder than good. I am AMAZED at this mini cross stitch!!! So happy to add it to my personal collection. Thanks so much 😍You da good one. Thank you!! There was an issue with shipping and she was able to resolve it with me & was open to feedback. Love everything I got 10/10 recommend ✨🩷I appreciate your patience and understanding! Beautiful cross stitch!!!!! 🥰 always a pleasure watching her shows are AMAZING !! packing is always the best with fast shipping 🥰I appreciate you sweet friend! Awesome handmade mini! A+ seller!
Amazing cross stitching! My flowers are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much! You are such a sweetheart. thank you! Excellent as always. The items were cute and arrived quickly. The freebies were amazing!!Thank you so much friend! Such cute things! Love them! Love all my mini items!! Thank you❤️ Everything was perfect! So glad you liked everything! Got my little bundle today and am so pleased! Such a great deal and so cute! Arrived as described. Great seller….. So cute. Packaged extremely well and quick shipping. Thank you! Such an awesome seller!! And fast shipper!! Thanks friend!