Évaluations (235)Love these minis! Everything came carefully packed. Thank you. Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you like them! 😊 fabulous seller. found on the raid train. thank you for a fun show. Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you joined us in the mini train! 🫶 I love my new items and the items I won in the giveaways! Everything was wrapped perfectly! Thank you so much. 🥰 very nice. beautiful and heavy weight. perfect condition. well packaged and please with the sala and the sellers as well.Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you like it!! The color is beautiful!! 😊 Amazing seller!! Genuine & the BEST inventory EVER!! Follow & bookmark Andrea- you won’t be disappointed!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you SO much!!! That is so sweet of you!! I sincerely appreciate your support! 🫶🫶 Thanks for the great show! I love the bowl. The show was fun. The energy was fantastic! I love the shop!Thank you so much for shopping with me!! And I hope you enjoy that beautiful bowl! I can't wait to for another round of battle!! LOL!! Absolutely gorgeous piece. Cant wait to put my grandmas music in it!I'm so glad you like it!! it's such a great piece! What a wonderful use for it! Thank you so much! Love my minis thank you so much!I'm so glad you love them!! Thank you SO much!! 😊 So good!! I love my plate! Seller packs with care and speedy! Thank you SO much!! 🫶 I'm so glad you love it!! ❤️ Packaged with care. Fast shipping! Thank you!Thank you so much! I appreciate your purchases! 🌞 Best seller!!!!! LOVE ALL OF HER MINIS!!!!! 🫶 Oh thank you so much!!! I appreciate your purchases!! 💖💖 Loved all my treasures. Thank you!I'm so glad you like them! Thank you so much!! 🌞 Love my mini crock dishes!! Arrived quickly and safely!!❤️I'm so glad you love them. Theya re SO cute!! Thank you!! 🫶🫶 Absolutely a pleasure to make a purchase from and communicate with Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure for us as well!! We appreciate you! 🌞🌞 thanks!You're welcome!! Thank you so much!! love ❤️ the items, I bought from you and we'll pack, everything made it here all in one pieced thanks 😊 ,I will shop with her again 😀 Thank you SO much!! That means a lot!! 🫶🫶 Item was in great condition! Excellent customer service and fast shipping Thank you so much!! It's such an adorable figurine! Enjoy it! 🫶 I love my goodies!!! Excellent seller, packaged with care! Thank you! Thank you so much!! You got some really cool pieces!! Enjoy them! 🫶🫶 Super sweet seller!Awww!!! Thank you so much!! 💕✨️🏰✨️ Tysm for the givy!! I really appreciate it!!♥️You are so welcome!!! Thank you for hanging out with us!! 💕