Évaluations (102)Thank you for the givvy, much appreciated 👏 lovely seller🥰 clothes smelt freshly washed and perfect condition thank you for my givy!! fantastic Great items at bargain prices thank you ❤️ love all the clothes I have ,lovely seller and bargains ,good quality clothes 😍,,thankyou so much x fantastic quality items ☺️ very happy! thank you 💜 Lovely sweatshirt lovely seller ❤️ Everything perfect, thankyou Amazing fantastic lovely lady. Thank you 😘 xx I got an absolute steal with these boots! I love them, they are so comfy! Thank you for the facemask too, much appreciated 😊 Fantastic thank you hun lovely seller.xxx Thanks some did have marks hopefully I can get them out. But great value Great items x lovely live Fantastic seller and items Thanks Angela!! I managed to order clothes while on a ban 😂😂 The dress is especially gorgeous ❤️ Amazing lovely seller!! Xx excellent thank you very much Amazing lovely seller with great bargains!!! Thank you xx Fab lovely lady 😘 thank you xx