Évaluations (79)she is an awesome seller and I have bought from her several times. I will continue to buy products from her! I think her products are amazing and she is a sweet lady! 1000000/10 NEVR FAILS to make these boxes so jammed packed full of goodies I love love love angel !!!! The box CAME WITH so many stuff!!! I loved it 100%. It will always be a regular customer!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE You got the best deals on the app🥰🥰🥰🥰🙏🏻🙏🏻 First time buyer and looking forward for the next shows ! She has a beautiful personality ❤️ Amazing Box!!!! Amazing Seller!!!! Thank you SO much xoxox I simply cannot get enough of these boxes I love them so so much!!! I swear you’ll never be disappointed from your purchase!! 1000000/10 recommend Mrs. Angel is a ANGEL😇 she over stuffs the box but it’s so worth every penny !! I will forever be a frequent buyer !! I ABSOLUTELY loveddddd my box it’s filled with so many good items makeup/skincare I can’t get enough!!! Great seller super sweet and great prices
LOVEEEE THIS BOX !!! Full of my favorite CREME shoppp beauty items !!! 💕🫶🏼🫶🏼 Loveee the boxxx!! Angel is AMAZINGGG!!! Great box!! Loves the goodies I love the boxxx it has so many CREME shop itemsss The box was full of great things!! Love ittt MISSS Angel is AMAZINGGGG !! She is so kind and she gives you a BANG FOR UR BUCKKK!! go many great deals ! Love my package as always Great deals as always. Always super happy with my purchases. Incredible deals. Definitely will be back for more shows. Fabulous box deals with an abundance of generosity and kindness. It’s a joy to shop with Angel!🫶🏼