Évaluations (1 587)good deal on valcambi wallet Very content with my purchase Always a great show!!! Very entertaining, thank you!! Thank you for the great deal! Absolutely gorgeous 3 products! Thank you for working with me on the price! Today is actually my daughter's birthday and I know she is absolutely going to fall in love with her Black Widow Spider Silver Coin! What I love about this coin is on the reverse side it has a castle and a Bat. She LOVES bats as well! Just perfect! I love my Queen of Hearts Coin as well! Talk about Absolutely stunning! To include my new Slovenshko Amber coin too! All your products are TOP NOTCH! I will be back for more! Thank you for packaging them with such care!! Everything was as described and packaged very well. Thank you very much. beautiful german copper coin! will come back again for more in the future Beautiful coin!!! I love it!! Shipping was fast and item was packed perfectly. Seller has a beautiful collection being sold. I will continue to follow and purchase more in the future!!!! Idk what the upgraded givvy was bc I sadly never got the item due to USPS losing it and whatnot won’t help 😭angiestreasurechestVendeur
I’m sorry USPS lost your package. Your order was shipped correctly and on time, but once it was in USPS custody, the situation was beyond my control. Giving me a three-star review for something I didn’t cause and couldn’t prevent feels unfair. awesome fun time the chat is wild good deals and a good time 5 STARS